HIGROW LED Review – Optical Lens Series 1000W (Full Spectrum) – LED Grow Light Review
Although HIGROW have been around for a few years, they only recently gained in popularity and are now among the best-selling brands in the industry. In our HIGROW LED review, we look at the new product line they recently released and how they managed to differentiate themselves by offering highly efficient products at low prices.
The latest product line from HIGROW feature their new optical lens technology, full spectrum capability and claims to have improved heat dissipation and energy efficiency. The warranty also guarantees a full refund for any return within 30 days which is always a nice way to see if the product fits your usage.
Lastly, don’t forget that power is only one of the factors to consider when purchasing a LED grow light. When comparing grow lighting options there is a lot of information provided that simply does not cover the important characteristics of the equipment. For example, light “watts”: the watts of a light is a measurement of the power consumed. So it does not tell you anything about the quality of the light delivered. However, Watts can be important for determining your future electric bill, your thermal signature and for comparing the relative size of the light. But not for the quality of the lighting delivered. Hence, the two key measurements that matter in comparing the quality of the light delivered are the spectrum that the light includes (ie, the colors the light creates).
- Optical Lens Design: Built with 90-degree optical lens ensure the light more concentrated, reducing 30% light loss, improved high PAR / Lumen output and maximize harvest.
- Full Spectrum 12-Band: 380-760nm full spectrum include UV and IR provide plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Also High Efficiency: 1000W HPS/MH replacement while consuming only 400W! Perfect for 4x3ft growing area at 24′ height (Max coverage 5x4ft), with 3x high speed whisper quiet fan plus all new upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks.
- Finally, selectable Veg/Bloom Switches: Two stages full spectrum customer choose freely according to the plant growth stage, easy to use.
- Worry-Free Warranty: 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Optical Lens Design:
New generation HIGROW Optical Lens Style G1000 with full spectrum 12-band layout, optical lens design and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
Full Spectrum 12-Band:
Red(650-660nm, 620-630nm), Orange(610-615nm), Yellow(580-590nm), Green(520-530nm), Blue(430-440nm, 450-460nm, 460-470nm), UV(380-400nm), IR(740-760nm), White(2700-3000K, 4200-4500K)
Dimensions: 20.1×11.2×2.6 inches
Item Weight: 13.6 lbs
Replaces a 1000 watt HPS/MH
Avg. Power Draw: 400±3% watt
LED Quantities: 200pcs 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds
LED Lens: 90°
Input Voltage: AC100-240V
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Core Coverage at 24″ Height 4x3ft
Max Coverage at 24″ Height 5x4ft
G1000 LED Grow Light
6ft Power Cord (US Standard)
- Firstly, HIGROW products are extremely great value, end-result is worth the price,
- The HIGROW Optical Lens Series 1000W also provides a full spectrum for the whole growing period.
- The optical lens technology also brings a real efficiency to the the lighting and we were impressed by the quality of the light.
- Finally, great energy efficiency reducing electricity costs on the long-term
- Shorter warranty compared to some other brands.