KIND LED Grow Lights Review
Kind has been in the growing business for years and has used that vast experience to develop a great series of KIND LED Grow Lights review that are aimed at the very serious and very demanding growers. These lights have gone through several years of testing and development and are designed and manufactured to be the best. The biggest issue with KIND LED lights is that products designed to be the best usually cost the most!
On the other hand, as my dad used to say, “you usually get exactly what you paid for”.
KIND LED offers 6 lights in two different formats. The KIND K3 series used 3 watt LEDS and comes in the 300 through 600 watt configurations. The KIND K5 LEDS come in 750 and 1000 watt versions and uses a 3 and 5 watt LED diode configuration to deliver a unique 12 spectrum band of light that includes both IR and UR band lighting.
- Use a proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum comprised of 3 watt diodes that run at 650mA. Lesser LED grow lights run at 500mA with only a 6 bandwidth spectrum.
- Thick, heavy duty 2 CM aluminum heat sinks that dissipate heat much more efficiently than other LED lights, making Kind LED lights run more effectively and cooler leading to longer life spans and increased performance.
- Revolutionary “Secondary Optical Lens” for maximum photosynthetic penetration from plant top to base, considerably increasing “under canopy” production and yield.
- According to the folks at KIND these K3 LED lights will match or outperform any other 3 watt LED grow light, including much higher priced brands. GUARANTEED
- Uses a proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum that covers the entire photosynthetic growing spectrum (visible and invisible), designed to maximize fruit, flower, and oil production.
- Utilizes a thick, heavy duty 2 CM aluminum heat sinks that dissipate heat much more effectively, making Kind LED grow lights review run smoothly throughout many, many harvests.
- Offers complete adjustable control of the spectra. Individually tune each primary range of the photosynthetic spectrum to suit the needs of any plant, at any stage of growth, all from the convenience of remote control.
- Features an extra large footprint which produces 33% – 100% more output on the periphery, as well as evenly covering more area per watt than any other LED grow light.
- Kind LED Exclusive “Mother Earth” timing function allows user to mimic an ideal day in the great outdoors by slowly waking plants at sunrise, providing peak intensity for the perfect length of time throughout the day, and tucking them in at sunset with slow dimming diodes. 8 timing stages for each of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum.
These KIND LED grow lights are premium lights at a premium price, for the serious grower.