King LED Grow Light Review – 1200W (Full Spectrum)
The brand just launched their new line of LED Grow lights and comes to the market with high quality and powerful lights at low prices. Let’s take a look at the King LED Grow Light Review (testing was made with the 1200W model).
The King 1200W is a newly launched state-of-the-art LED grow light with full-spectrum layout.
- The King 1200W LED grow light uses 6W high quality LED lighting source. Hence, the lifespan is over 50,000 hours, high lighting effect (90% of the light will be absorbed by the plant). It has an energy saving mode that consumes just about 320w-340w power while still providing a high brightness.
- The color ratio has been studied to replicate sunlight, including red, blue, yellow, white, IR and UV. While Infrared can promote stem elongation and seed germination, UV can kill bacteria and reduce the plant disease.
- Additionally, there are four big fans and a aluminium heatsink in every light which keeps the lights working longer. Every led has a resistance to keep them work separately.
- Ideal for all phases of plant growth. It can hence be used in house garden, pot culture, garden, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, bonsai, garden, green house, sowing,breeding, farm, greenhouse cultivation, water soluble breeding, greenhouse cultivation, pipeline cultivation and so on.
- Great customer service (reply within 24 hours). Also a 3 years warranty (Return and money back for customers within 30 days. Ship free parts and free shipping to customers for a fix within 180days).
King 1200W (Full Spectrum) Specifications:
When comparing grow lighting options there is a lot of information provided that simply does not cover the important characteristics of the equipment. For example, light “watts”: the watts of a light is a measurement of the power consumed. So it does not tell you anything about the quality of the light delivered. However, Watts can be important for determining your future electric bill, your thermal signature and for comparing the relative size of the light. But not for the quality of the lighting delivered. Hence, the two key measurements that matter in comparing the quality of the light delivered are the spectrum that the light includes (ie, the colors the light creates).
Here are the full specs for our KingTM LED Grow Light Review (1200W Full Spectrum Model) :
- Dimensions: 400x400x60mm (15.7×15.7×2.37inches).
- Full spectrum for vegetative and flowering stage:. 410nm, 430~440nm, 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~670nm, White, IR(730nm).
- Coverage Area: about 5.2 x 5.2 ft.
- Lifespan: >50,000hours
- Worldwide Voltage: 85v-265v
- Working Frequency: 50~60Hz
- Modular Power Cord: available in US, UK, EU, AU,JP
- 1200W King LED Grow Light
- Free LED Grow Light Hanger
- Free Power Cord
- Firstly, the King 1200W LED provides a great power for the price tag and extremely bright lights.
- King LED Grow Light also provides a full spectrum for the whole growing period.
- Not as durable as higher quality LED grow lights. However, the 3 years warranty makes this a trustable alternative for the short term.