Nova N300 Full Spectrum 300w Review – Ultimate LED Grow Light
The NOVA N300 is a powerful mid-sized LED grow light featuring a US brand of LED bulb technology usually not available in lights this size and wattage. Packed into 300 watts the brand has optimized the 12 band spectrum in ratios of red, blue, UV (Dimmer than rest of LEDs) and IR (Not visible to the naked eye) to cover precisely the wavelengths your plants will need throughout the entire growth cycle.The lamps feature their proprietary Nova Air Ventilation System, with 3 high powered virtually silent fans.The high quality US brand of LED bulbs we use (BridgeLUX) boast an average of 50,000 hours of lifetime, per bulb!
Additionally, the grow light has a wide angle (120 degree light spread) for a wide coverage area. It is perfect for a compact to medium grow, using it as the main light. Also, if you are looking to grow more or double the PAR, the daisy chain feature allows you to easily expand to as many lights as needed.
Compares to a 300 watt HPS replacement while consuming ONLY 180 watts of power, a significant decrease in energy cost and bills.
NOTE: It is important to keep in mind that grow techniques and methodologies vary drastically depending on what you are growing and how. We encourage you to spend the time to experiement with different height and spacing settings in order to optimize your set up.
Let’s look at the construction and highlights of this Nova N300 in more details :
- The Nova N300 comes with a proprietary combination of LEDs emitting combined angles of 90 and 120 degrees which enables the lights to be closer to the plants and at the optimal distance for photosynthetic penetration.
- 100 pieces of high-powered 3 watt LEDs in 12 band full spectrum, using an optimal ratios of red and blue spectrum, while also incorporating the vital UV (Ultraviolet) and IR (Infrared) LEDs. Our lights are brighter and have more coverage than competitors.
- NOVA VENTILATION SYSTEM – 3X virtually silent high speed fans + heavy-duty vented aluminum heat sinks + the lowest heat emitting LED indoor grow lights on the market.
- These LED plant lights include a DAISY CHAIN FEATURE for adjustable convenient setup, minimizing complicated electrical work.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. USA Company. All repairs, service and inquiries are directly from our team of experts based in California. Visit www.NovaGrowTech.com for more information.
Nova N300 (Full Spectrum) Specifications :
When comparing grow lighting options there is a lot of information provided that simply does not cover the important characteristics of the equipment. For example, light “watts”: the watts of a light is a measurement of the power consumed. So it does not tell you anything about the quality of the light delivered. However, Watts can be important for determining your future electric bill, your thermal signature and for comparing the relative size of the light. But not for the quality of the lighting delivered. Hence, the two key measurements that matter in comparing the quality of the light delivered are the spectrum that the light includes (ie, the colors the light creates).
You will find the full specs for our Nova N300 LED Grow Light Review (300W Full Spectrum Model) below.
– 100x 3W LEDS (USA Made)
– Dimensions 15.8 x 8.3 x 2.4 in
– Voltage (AC) 90V-264V
– Lifespan 50,000-100,000 hours
– Span Angle of LEDs 120°
– Nova 300 Watt Full Spectrum LED Grow Lamp
– Power plug
– Hanging wire
- Firstly, the Nova N300 LED Grow Light delivers a great power for the price tag and extremely bright lights.
- Additionally, The Nova N300 and N300S lights provide a full spectrum for the whole growing period.
- This was one of the best LED grow lights we reviewed in terms of energy consumption (saving up to 30% more than other standard LEDs).
- Materials not as high quality as more high range LEDs. However, the 5 years warranty makes this a trustable alternative for the medium term.