Viparspectra Review – Dimmable Series PAR1200 1200W (Full Spectrum) – LED Grow Light Review
Viparspectra was one of our favourite brands this year with their Viparspectra Reflector Series. They took the market by storm by offering extremely efficient and reliable LED Grow Lights at low prices. They remain one of the best-selling brands in the industry with the Reflector Series and the newly launched Dimmable Series. We wanted to try this higher-range product line for a long-time to see if they can match the quality of more expensive and established brands like Advanced Platinum or California Light Works. Take a look at our full Viparspectra LED review below and feel free to contact us for any questions!
Viparspectra Dimmable Series
Viparspectra Dimmable Series LED grow lights all come with Full Spectrum capability and full control over red, white and blue lights with three dimmers, is highly efficient (compares to traditional 1000 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 527 watts maximum), and is suitable for all growth stages or environments.
Lastly, don’t forget that power is only one of the factors to consider when purchasing a LED grow light. When comparing grow lighting options there is a lot of information provided that simply does not cover the important characteristics of the equipment. For example, light “watts”: the watts of a light is a measurement of the power consumed. So it does not tell you anything about the quality of the light delivered. However, Watts can be important for determining your future electric bill, your thermal signature and for comparing the relative size of the light. But not for the quality of the lighting delivered. Hence, the two key measurements that matter in comparing the quality of the light delivered are the spectrum that the light includes (ie, the colors the light creates).
- Firstly, VIPARSPECTRA PAR1200 Dimmable LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen output and coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Also compares to traditional 1000 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 527 watts maximum! Perfect for a 3.5×3.5′ growing area at 36″ height (Max coverage 4×4′).
- Upgraded 3.2″ front-fans for the first time plus big aluminum cooling heat sinks (0.8″ height) are easy for heat dissipation quietly.
- Lastly, a 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Light Spectrum : Full Control
Three separate DIMMERS for each light spectrum and intensity, so you can adjust for each growing phase according to your plants’ needs.
Plant Stage–Height(above plant)–Hours–Brightness(VEG/BLOOM)
Acclimation period —48″-52″ —10 on /14 off—–40% V/15% B
Seedling/germination–44″-48″–12 on /12 off—–60% V/30% B
Vegetative stage—-36″-44″ —18 on /6 off——-100% V/60% B
Flowering stage—32″-40″ —12 on /12 off——100% V/100% B
* Please observe your plants regularly, adjust the height and brightness to meet your plant’s need.
Dimensions: 19.7×17.3×3.5 inches
Replaces a 1000 watt HPS/MH
Avg. Power Draw: 527watt MAX
(238pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Bulbs
Lens Angle: 90°
Input Voltage: AC100-240V
Lifespan: 100,000 hours
– Package includes –
PAR1200 LED Lighting
6ft Power Cord
2 x Free 1/8” Adjustable Rope Hanger
- Firstly, Viparspectra LED grow lights are built with high quality materials that ensure great durability. Their new designs are not only beautiful but also strong and efficient.
- Our test also revealed a high efficiency and light quality making it one of the best LED grow lights in this price range, easily compared to higher-range, more expensive brands.
- Lastly, the Viparspectra Dimmable Series PAR1200 not only provides a full spectrum for the whole growing period, but also leaves you with full control over red, white and blue lights to perfectly adapt to each growth phase.
- To summarize, the Viparspectra Dimmable Series is probably one of the best grow light we’ve reviewed in months and it is a product that should be considered by any advanced grower.
- Having to manually adjust light colors during each phase can be too complicated for beginners. They might find it easier to go for a light with a simple VEG/BLOOM switch.
- Higher price than Viparspectra other products. But we found the quality exceeded our expectations compared to other brands with a similar price point.